Join Distributed Solar Network™
1. What is the Distributed Solar NetworkTM?
The Distributed Solar NetworkTM is Distributed Sun’s (D-Sun) comprehensive commercial solar project finance program for EPCs and downstream solar developers.
2. How does my company become a member?
Membership is by application only. D-Sun will qualify applicants based upon various factors, the most important being control of demonstrated financeable solar projects. Interested companies should fill out the ‘Join Distributed Solar NetworkTM’ box to the right.
3. Is there a fee or other obligation to become a member?
There are no membership fees or other obligation aside from registering at least one, preferably two projects for consideration.
4. Will I have access to a directory of members?
D-Sun will not publish a directory of members at this time. All member information will be kept confidential.
5. What size projects are you looking for?
We generally prefer projects in the 1MW+ range, however, we will analyze any commercial-scale project for bankability.
6. What are the benefits of membership?
Access to D-Sun's expert project analysis, underwriting,relationships, and capital:
- D-Sun’s experienced staff will analyze submitted projects
- D-Sun has direct relationships with manufacturers, providing extra purchasing power to Network members
- Stay up to date on the solar market with exclusive webinars and newsletters from D-Sun’s Finance and Policy teams
- A long term, predictable capital source for future projects
- Preferred EPC status for future D-Sun projects that originate outside the Network